A Winter Storm Watch continues for Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby counties.
Click for details
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Snow. High near 32. Southeast wind around 8 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night
- Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night
- A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Winter Storm WatchUpdated: Jan-30-15 3:46 pm
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Jan-30-15 5:40 pm
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Jan-30-15 5:59 pm
- River StatementUpdated: Jan-30-15 9:02 am
- River SummaryUpdated: Jan-30-15 9:43 am