NWS: FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 10 AM SATURDAY.
Click for details
- Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 43 by 11am, then falling to around 38 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- A chance of snow and sleet, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night
- Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night
- Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night
- Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night
- A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Freeze WarningUpdated: Oct-31-14 3:13 am
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Oct-31-14 4:23 am
- Daily River ForecastUpdated: Oct-30-14 12:56 pm
- Public Information StatementUpdated: Oct-31-14 6:18 am
- River StatementUpdated: Oct-30-14 1:03 pm
- River SummaryUpdated: Oct-30-14 10:26 am