Woman taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation at Omaha house fire, officials say

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


OMAHA, Nebraska — Authorities say a woman has been injured in a fire that started when an unattended candle ignited some items in a living room in northeast Omaha.

Officials say the fire began about 5:10 a.m. Monday and was reported by a neighbor. Firefighters say flames were coming from a front porch when firetrucks arrived.

The woman was taken to Nebraska Medical Center for treatment of smoke inhalation. Her name hasn't been released.

The fire cause is being investigated.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.