HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas — A house fire has claimed the life of a Hot Springs man.
Garland County Coroner Stuart Smedley told The Sentinel-Record (http://bit.ly/1D1RyFb ) that 68-year-old Junior Otwell was dead at the scene of the late Thursday night fire. Smedley said it appears Otwell was smoking while using a portable oxygen machine and that the machine exploded.
Firefighters say two other people who were inside the mobile home escaped and were able to help pull Otwell from the home, but that he died after being taken outside.
Information from: The Sentinel-Record, http://www.hotsr.com
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.