Maine police: Hair dryer being used to heat a water pipe sparked fire that killed 64-year-old

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


PLYMOUTH, Maine — Maine state police say a 64-year-old man who was using a hair dryer to heat a water pipe died of smoke inhalation when fire swept through his mobile home in Plymouth.

State police spokesman Stephen McCausland says the body of Aaron Gray was found after firefighters were called to his home at about 10 p.m. Friday. Investigators say the fire started in the bedroom of the Lower Detroit Road home.

They say Gray lived alone and was the only occupant of the mobile home at the time of the fire.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.