WATERTOWN, New York — Watertown police say a 37-year-old woman who was rescued from a fire in a city apartment was died of her injuries.
The police department says in a news release that Christina McCullouch was listed in critical condition at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse after she was carried from the burning building late Friday night. She died on Saturday.
Police say the fire is believed to have been caused by unattended cooking.
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.