Daily Journal masthead

Fire caused an estimated $100,000 in damage to a commercial kitchen in Fargo

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

FARGO, North Dakota — Fire caused an estimated $100,000 in damage to a commercial kitchen in Fargo.

Firefighters responded to Square One Kitchens about 10:45 p.m. Monday. Battalion Chief Dane Carley says no one was in the building at the time, and no one was hurt.

The fire was quickly put out, but there was heavy smoke in the building.

The cause of the fire wasn't immediately determined.

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Follow Daily Journal:

All content copyright ©2016 Daily Journal, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.