2 roof workers injured when house explodes in Firestone

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


FIRESTONE, Colorado — Two roof workers were injured when the second floor of a house in Firestone exploded while they were working.

Authorities say the explosion on Saturday blew out the windows of the second story of the home.

Both workers were taken to a local hospital for treatment. The extent of their injuries was not available.

The homeowner was in the basement at the time of the explosion and was uninjured.

Authorities say the explosion may have been caused by natural gas.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.