Dog dies in Grand Forks apartment fire but no people hurt; cause not immediately determined

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


GRAND FORKS, North Dakota — No people were hurt but a pet died in a weekend apartment fire in Grand Forks.

Authorities say the Saturday afternoon blaze was contained to one apartment. Everyone in the building made it out safety, but a dog in the apartment where the fire started died.

The cause of the fire was not immediately determined. It caused an estimated $25,000 in damage.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.