MAGNA, Utah — Authorities have identified a 2-year-old boy who died after a TV fell on top of him at his Magna home.
Police say Samuela Kauvaka died Tuesday night at Primary Children's Hospital.
Officials say the child's grandparents were in another room about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday when they hear a thud from the living room. The grandparents found the boy pinned under a 32-inch, tube-style TV.
Samuela was taken to Intermountain Medical Center, then Primary Children's Hospital, where he died.
Unified police Lt. Justin Hoyal says the boy most likely pulled the TV down, although it's not clear exactly how the accident happened.