1 person suffers smoke inhalation in Wolfeboro fire, space heater believed to be cause


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)




WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire — One person has suffered from smoke inhalation in a fire that damaged a multi-unit building in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire.

Crews said the second floor was on fire when they arrived at about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Firefighters say they believe the fire was accidental and was caused by an electric space heater.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.