House fire caused by electric heater being used to thaw pipes

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


HENNIKER, New Hampshire — Firefighters say an electric heater being used to thaw frozen pipes caused a fire in a vacant home being used for storage in Henniker, New Hampshire.

The Concord Monitor reports (http://bit.ly/1Cf5s3d) firefighters said the fire started in a shed early Thursday morning and spreads to the house, which was unoccupied. No one was hurt.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.