WEATHERLY, Pennsylvania — Authorities in eastern Pennsylvania have released the name of an elderly woman killed in a fire in her home over the weekend.
Carbon County officials said street department workers plowing snow spotted smoke coming from the Weatherly home at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
Coroner Bruce Nalesnik said 82-year-old Dolores Rayno, whose body was found inside, was killed by carbon monoxide.
Fire investigators are trying to find out what started the blaze.
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.