Daily Journal masthead

Early morning dryer fire prompts evacuation of Sioux Falls apartment building; no one hurt


SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota — No one was hurt when a basement clothes dryer caught fire and prompted the evacuation of a Sioux Falls apartment building.

KSFY-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1NsyQgS ) that firefighters responded to the blaze about 6 a.m. Wednesday, and quickly contained it.

The extent of the damage was not immediately known.

Information from: KSFY-TV, http://www.ksfy.com

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.

We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)


Follow Daily Journal:

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.