SALISBURY, Maryland — Officials say a fire that heavily damaged a two-story wood frame building in Salisbury was caused by a malfunctioning multi-plug adapter.
The fire was reported just before noon Thursday in the multi-occupancy structure. The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says it took some 40 firefighters an hour to bring the blaze under control.
No one was hurt in the blaze. Damage was estimated at $110,000.
All content copyright ©2014 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.