Family displaced in Bennington house fire

bug


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


BENNINGTON, Vermont — A family in Bennington, Vermont, has been displaced after their house was damaged in a fire.

No injuries were reported in the fire Monday. The Bennington Banner reports (http://bit.ly/Jea059) the home belongs to Ron Harrington, who said his wife alerted him to smoke in the basement, where there is a wood stove. Harrington said he went downstairs and saw the basement was on fire.

A garage on the property burned down earlier this year; the family rebuilt it.

The cause of the fire wasn't immediately known.


Information from: Bennington Banner, http://www.benningtonbanner.com

All content copyright ©2014 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.