FREDERICK, Maryland — A man has been flown to the hospital after being rescued from a town house fire in Frederick.
The Frederick News-Post reports (http://bit.ly/1Bp7qgR ) the unidentified man was flown to R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center on Tuesday evening, according to the chief of the Division of Volunteer Fire and Rescue Services Chip Jewell.
Jewell says the extent of the man's injuries is unknown.
A call for a house fire on Merganser Court was received about 7 p.m. Upon arrival, responders found smoke coming from the basement.
Jewell says the man was rescued from the basement.
Jewell says the Frederick County fire marshal is investigating the fire and has requested assistance from the Frederick County Sheriff's Office.
Information from: The Frederick (Md.) News-Post, http://www.fredericknewspost.com
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.