West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission to help families with financial aid forms


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)




CHARLESTON, West Virginia — West Virginia students seeking help with their financial aid application forms can get free assistance from the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission.

The commission says students and their families can get help over the telephone or set up an appointment with a financial aid counselor.

The commission is also conducting financial aid workshops at high schools across West Virginia.

The commission says anyone thinking about going to college should complete federal financial aid forms as soon as possible.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.