Daily Journal masthead

Police say 3 people found in Cincinnati home, carbon monoxide suspected cause

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

CINCINNATI — Police in southwest Ohio say three bodies have been found in a home, and that accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is the suspected cause.

The Hamilton County coroner's office was investigating Friday, after police responded to calls from concerned neighbors. Cincinnati police spokeswoman Tiffaney Hardy says the three people were last seen Thursday night in the Pleasant Ridge neighborhood.

Cincinnati authorities say a gas generator was being used in the home's basement, and initial indications are that the deaths were accidental.

Authorities say a dog has also been found dead inside the home.

No other details were available immediately.

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Places:

 

Follow Daily Journal:

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.