Deferring student loans

Sallie Mae allows people to defer their student loans during times of financial hardship or unemployment.

For more information, visit or call (888) 272-5543.

If your student loans are through a bank, just as with your mortgage or car loan, speak with someone at your bank about how to defer or adjust payments.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.