1. To maintain our standards of accuracy and integrity, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel advertising at any time. If we edit your ad, we will do so only with your consent. If we reject your ad, we will help you redesign or rewrite your copy at your request.
2. Every effort will be made to make sure that your ad runs without errors. If we run your ad with a significant error or omission, we will gladly submit a letter of correction. However, we can not be held responsible for any loss beyond the actual value of the advertising space itself.
3. On successive run advertising, we will spot check your ad for errors on the first day it appears. But please call in on the first day if your ad runs incorrectly. We will gladly correct the ad for future insertions. Any errors should be reported to your account manager within 3 days of the error. Errors that are not reported within 3 days may not be credited in full. 4. Should you notice an error or misprint on your invoice, please notify the business department within 15 days. Adjustments will not be made if notification is past 30 days of invoice.
4. We would be happy to consider your business for credit. Please ask your account representative for the necessary application.
5. Payment due by 25th of month following month of publication (1 1/2% per month, 18% per annum added if payment not received by 30th of month). $20 fee for returned checks.
6. Should we have a rate change, we will notify you as soon as the information is available. When possible, we will send you a letter, at the same address as the billing statement, 30 days in advance of the change. We will make every effort to give you the best rate and discount packages available. In the event of a rate change, you may terminate your contract by simply writing us a letter informing us of your intention to terminate the contract on the effective date of the rate change. Ask your account representative if you have any questions concerning your contract status or rates.
7. Our deadlines are structured as closely as possible to the publication date. Should you need to cancel an ad after the deadlines, we will have to replace the space with a "house ad" or public service ad and a charge of 50% of the ordered space will be billed to your business. We will do our best to accommodate your needs on any ad scheduled after published deadlines, however, this may not always be possible or the range of services we normally provide may have to be limited in order to accommodate your request.