More recent obituaries:
- Paul D. Townsend, 76
- Patricia J. Steffey, 88
- Connie K. Scrogham, 64
- Carol Utterback Pershing, 84
- James Robert Morrison, 72
- Sharon Faye King, 68
- Jerry E. Haywood, 79
- Vicki Louise Bullock-Coldiron, 69
- Raymond Massengill, 79
- Joseph Marshall Harrod, 86
- David Eddington, 86
- Richard Patterson Burcham, 69
- James ‘Jim’ Phillip Beiers, 66
- Mildred ‘Midge’ Baker, 88
- Steven Doyle Williams, 52
- Tracy Suzanne Waterman, 41
- Phyllis Russell, 68
- James L. ‘Jim’ Richardson, 79
- Wain D. Meece, 72
- Shauna Sue Lydy, 33
- William D. ‘Bear’ Kinser, 88
- David Anthony ‘Tony’ Kinnaird, 72
- O. Maxine Hayes, 93
- Donna Lou Copeland, 81
- William Cole, 78
Richard P. Fenter, 83, died Sunday, June 15, 2014. He was a resident of Indianapolis.
Survivors include his children, Timothy Fenter, Paul A. (Cathy) Fenter, Victoria Qubeck, Sheryl Kennedy and Rebecca Fenter, all of Indianapolis; and 11 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Linda Fenter.
A graveside service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Thursday at Greenlawn Cemetery in Franklin, with a Masonic service to follow.
Swartz Family Community Mortuary and Memorial Center in Franklin is handling arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.swartzmortuary.com.