More recent obituaries:
- Barbara Ellen VanHuss, 61
- Gertrude Vanderploeg, 92
- Marcella G. Scudder, 91
- David D. Richardson Sr., 60
- Lynda Carol Manning, 73
- William E. ‘Bill’ Hiatt, 78
- Orvada Ruth Garrison, 79
- Edward W. Clouse, 90
- Mary Catherine Boand, 58
- Francis Jerome ‘Jerry’ Berfanger, 79
- Florence Eleanor Adkins, 84
- Eva Greiner, 95
- Felix D. Santiago, 66
- Pauletta N. Roberts, 72
- Helen Louise Knight, 90
- Pauletta N. ‘Polly’ Roberts, 72
- Linda Marcotte-Stillabower, 63
- Dewey Fay Jones, 82
- Betty L. Giles, 65
- Floyd ‘Jim’ Gerline, 91
- Mary Louise ‘Susie’ Richards, 77
- Jason James ‘J.J.’ Henthorne, Infant
- Rev. Marilynn L. Hamilton, 91
- Otho H. ‘Slim’ Baskerville, 80
- Wilma L. Seals, 82
John Ray, 94, died Friday, Feb. 7, 2014, at Johnson Memorial Hospital in Franklin. He was a resident of the Indiana Masonic Home in Franklin and was a former resident of Clarksville.
Survivors include a stepdaughter, Carol L. Carpenter; a sister, Sue Ellen Stancel; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in passing by his wife, Dorothy L. Marcum; a daughter, Betty Sue Ray; and a sister, Mary S. Tanner.
There will be no services.
Flinn & Maguire Funeral Home in Franklin is handling arrangements.