More recent obituaries:
- Barbara Ellen VanHuss, 61
- Gertrude Vanderploeg, 92
- Marcella G. Scudder, 91
- David D. Richardson Sr., 60
- Lynda Carol Manning, 73
- William E. ‘Bill’ Hiatt, 78
- Orvada Ruth Garrison, 79
- Edward W. Clouse, 90
- Mary Catherine Boand, 58
- Francis Jerome ‘Jerry’ Berfanger, 79
- Florence Eleanor Adkins, 84
- Eva Greiner, 95
- Felix D. Santiago, 66
- Pauletta N. Roberts, 72
- Helen Louise Knight, 90
- Pauletta N. ‘Polly’ Roberts, 72
- Linda Marcotte-Stillabower, 63
- Dewey Fay Jones, 82
- Betty L. Giles, 65
- Floyd ‘Jim’ Gerline, 91
- Mary Louise ‘Susie’ Richards, 77
- Jason James ‘J.J.’ Henthorne, Infant
- Rev. Marilynn L. Hamilton, 91
- Otho H. ‘Slim’ Baskerville, 80
- Wilma L. Seals, 82
Linda Darlene Irwin, 61, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014. She was a resident of Beech Grove.
Survivors include two children, Kimberly (Rich) Wood and Melissa Warren; 10 grandchildren; and three sisters, Pat Hiser, Pamela Raab and Debra Collins.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Ellen Yeager and Jesse Wilburn; and one sister.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at G.H. Herrmann Greenwood Funeral Home at The Gardens at Olive Branch, 1605 S. State Road 135. Visitation will be from noon until service time Sunday at the funeral home. Burial will be at Greenwood Cemetery at a later date.
Online condolences may be made at www.ghherrmann.com.