More recent obituaries:
- Barbara Ellen VanHuss, 61
- Gertrude Vanderploeg, 92
- Marcella G. Scudder, 91
- David D. Richardson Sr., 60
- Lynda Carol Manning, 73
- William E. ‘Bill’ Hiatt, 78
- Orvada Ruth Garrison, 79
- Edward W. Clouse, 90
- Mary Catherine Boand, 58
- Francis Jerome ‘Jerry’ Berfanger, 79
- Florence Eleanor Adkins, 84
- Eva Greiner, 95
- Felix D. Santiago, 66
- Pauletta N. Roberts, 72
- Helen Louise Knight, 90
- Pauletta N. ‘Polly’ Roberts, 72
- Linda Marcotte-Stillabower, 63
- Dewey Fay Jones, 82
- Betty L. Giles, 65
- Floyd ‘Jim’ Gerline, 91
- Mary Louise ‘Susie’ Richards, 77
- Jason James ‘J.J.’ Henthorne, Infant
- Rev. Marilynn L. Hamilton, 91
- Otho H. ‘Slim’ Baskerville, 80
- Wilma L. Seals, 82
Evelyn Mae May, 59, died Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014, at Community Hospital South in Indianapolis. She was a resident
Survivors include her husband, Jon D. May of Greenwood; a daughter, Jennifer L. McQueen of Greenwood; a brother, Rick (Nancy) Shaw of Kokomo; two sisters, Sharon (Marvin) Wyant of Tipton and Rebecca (Richard) Radcliffe of Michigantown; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, John Michael Hodges.
Services are private.
Swartz Family Church and Chapel — Funeral and Cremation Services in Greenwood is handling arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.swartzmortuary.com.