Other Recent Entries
- Mary Harlan and Adam Scheidt
- Ryan Antcliff and Atalie Rediker
- Alexandra Rothbart and C.J. Francoeur
- Jenna Johnson - Stanley Poe II
- Matt McIntosh and Samantha Hicks
- Nacyia Messina and Christopher Loesch
- Ryan Dulay and Katherine Newton
- Alicia Smith - Keenan Mumma
- Meaghan Bowman — Clinton Ahlbrand
- Kenzie Fegan, Dustin Heuchan
- Rachel Everhart, Joshua Parmley
- Mahala Wheeler, Michael Maxie
- Michelle Pike, Gary McCormick
- Brad York and Mackenzie Staggs
- Michael Maxie and Mahala Wheeler
- Lindsay McClure, Michael Petronie
- Stacy Law - Vernon Rozelle
- Heather Brown and Justin Lienhoop
- Katherine Holmes, Matthew Tenerowicz
- Mariah Picklesimer, Patrick Dull
- Natosha LaMaster, Andrew Kidd
- Haley Hawes, Jeremy Burcham
- Donna Wallace, Jeff East
- Michael Witschke and Annette Behrman
- Josh Hehman and Katie Winkler
Stephanie Meyer and Travis Quillen
Stephanie Meyer of Columbus and Travis Quillen of Seymour plan to marry at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 13, at St. John’s Lutheran Church, White Creek.
She is the daughter of Terry and Connie Meyer of Columbus; he is the son of Brett and Debbie Quillen of Seymour.
The bride-to-be is a 2004 graduate of Columbus East High School, a 2008 graduate of Concordia University Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts in theology and a 2014 graduate of Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis with a Master of Science in school counseling.
The future groom is a 2003 graduate of Seymour High School and a 2007 graduate of Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science in building construction management.
He is employed with Deer County Equipment, Seymour.