Other Recent Entries
- Alicia Smith - Keenan Mumma
- Meaghan Bowman — Clinton Ahlbrand
- Kenzie Fegan, Dustin Heuchan
- Rachel Everhart, Joshua Parmley
- Mahala Wheeler, Michael Maxie
- Michelle Pike, Gary McCormick
- Brad York and Mackenzie Staggs
- Michael Maxie and Mahala Wheeler
- Lindsay McClure, Michael Petronie
- Stacy Law - Vernon Rozelle
- Heather Brown and Justin Lienhoop
- Katherine Holmes, Matthew Tenerowicz
- Mariah Picklesimer, Patrick Dull
- Natosha LaMaster, Andrew Kidd
- Haley Hawes, Jeremy Burcham
- Donna Wallace, Jeff East
- Michael Witschke and Annette Behrman
- Josh Hehman and Katie Winkler
- Amber Jackson and Justin Bunch
- Travis Quillen and Stephanie Meyer
- Brooke Baxter - Shane Buckner
- Roger Britton - Morgan Pepmeier
- Emily Abernathy - Paul Bell
- Traci Edwards and Chris Smith
- Codi Tulloch and Brandon Hopkins
Brianne Steppe and Bradley Schneckenberger
Brianne Alaine Steppe and Bradley Alton Schneckenberger, both of Indianapolis, announce their engagement.
Ms. Steppe is the daughter of Steve and Linda Steppe of Terre Haute. A 2009 graduate of Terre Haute South Vigo High School and a 2013 graduate of Franklin College, she is an accountant with Somerset CPAs.
Mr. Schneckenberger is the son of Craig and Sally Schneckenberger of Columbus and is a representative for Angie’s List Business Center. He is a 2007 graduate of Columbus East High School and a 2011 graduate of Franklin College.
The wedding will be at 6 p.m. June 14 at the Indiana History Center in Indianapolis.