Other Recent Entries
- Mary Harlan and Adam Scheidt
- Ryan Antcliff and Atalie Rediker
- Alexandra Rothbart and C.J. Francoeur
- Jenna Johnson - Stanley Poe II
- Matt McIntosh and Samantha Hicks
- Nacyia Messina and Christopher Loesch
- Ryan Dulay and Katherine Newton
- Alicia Smith - Keenan Mumma
- Meaghan Bowman — Clinton Ahlbrand
- Kenzie Fegan, Dustin Heuchan
- Rachel Everhart, Joshua Parmley
- Mahala Wheeler, Michael Maxie
- Michelle Pike, Gary McCormick
- Brad York and Mackenzie Staggs
- Michael Maxie and Mahala Wheeler
- Lindsay McClure, Michael Petronie
- Stacy Law - Vernon Rozelle
- Heather Brown and Justin Lienhoop
- Katherine Holmes, Matthew Tenerowicz
- Mariah Picklesimer, Patrick Dull
- Natosha LaMaster, Andrew Kidd
- Haley Hawes, Jeremy Burcham
- Donna Wallace, Jeff East
- Michael Witschke and Annette Behrman
- Josh Hehman and Katie Winkler
Alexis Jo von Almen and James Steven Stogdill, both of Bloomington, plan to marry Dec. 31 in Nassau, Bahamas. A reception will be Jan. 25 in Bloomington.
She is the daughter of Tim and Cheryl Myers, Lake Village; and he is the son of Howard and Marilyn Stogdill, Seymour.
The bride-elect is a 2000 graduate of North Newton High School and a 2004 graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington, with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and communications. She is employed with Owen County Court Services as a probation officer.
The future groom is a 1992 graduate of Seymour High School and a 1996 graduate of Indiana University Kelley School of Business with a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems. He is employed with Cook Medical in market research.