Other Recent Entries
- Meaghan Bowman — Clinton Ahlbrand
- Kenzie Fegan, Dustin Heuchan
- Rachel Everhart, Joshua Parmley
- Mahala Wheeler, Michael Maxie
- Michelle Pike, Gary McCormick
- Brad York and Mackenzie Staggs
- Michael Maxie and Mahala Wheeler
- Lindsay McClure, Michael Petronie
- Stacy Law - Vernon Rozelle
- Heather Brown and Justin Lienhoop
- Katherine Holmes, Matthew Tenerowicz
- Mariah Picklesimer, Patrick Dull
- Natosha LaMaster, Andrew Kidd
- Haley Hawes, Jeremy Burcham
- Donna Wallace, Jeff East
- Michael Witschke and Annette Behrman
- Josh Hehman and Katie Winkler
- Amber Jackson and Justin Bunch
- Travis Quillen and Stephanie Meyer
- Brooke Baxter - Shane Buckner
- Roger Britton - Morgan Pepmeier
- Emily Abernathy - Paul Bell
- Traci Edwards and Chris Smith
- Codi Tulloch and Brandon Hopkins
- Samantha Hicks and Matt McIntosh
Kristen Lynn Ford of Scipio and Matthew James Hurley II
Kristen Lynn Ford of Scipio and Matthew James Hurley II of North Vernon announce their engagement.
Ms. Ford is the daughter of Rex and Deanna Ford of Scipio. She is a 2007 graduate of Jennings County High School and earned a master’s degree in clinical psychology in 2012 from the University of Indianapolis, where she is currently a clinical psychology doctoral student.
Mr. Hurley is the son of Matthew and Kathy Hurley of North Vernon. He is a 2006 graduate of Jennings County High School and a graduate of Indiana University with a degree in music technology. He is employed by North Vernon Beverage Co.
The wedding will be at 3:30 p.m. July 20 at Crossroads Community Church in Elizabethtown.