Other Recent Entries
- Matt McIntosh and Samantha Hicks
- Nacyia Messina and Christopher Loesch
- Ryan Dulay and Katherine Newton
- Alicia Smith - Keenan Mumma
- Meaghan Bowman — Clinton Ahlbrand
- Kenzie Fegan, Dustin Heuchan
- Rachel Everhart, Joshua Parmley
- Mahala Wheeler, Michael Maxie
- Michelle Pike, Gary McCormick
- Brad York and Mackenzie Staggs
- Michael Maxie and Mahala Wheeler
- Lindsay McClure, Michael Petronie
- Stacy Law - Vernon Rozelle
- Heather Brown and Justin Lienhoop
- Katherine Holmes, Matthew Tenerowicz
- Mariah Picklesimer, Patrick Dull
- Natosha LaMaster, Andrew Kidd
- Haley Hawes, Jeremy Burcham
- Donna Wallace, Jeff East
- Michael Witschke and Annette Behrman
- Josh Hehman and Katie Winkler
- Amber Jackson and Justin Bunch
- Travis Quillen and Stephanie Meyer
- Brooke Baxter - Shane Buckner
- Roger Britton - Morgan Pepmeier
Brittney A. Manley and Jeremy S. Newland
Brittney A. Manley and Jeremy S. Newland, both of Columbus, announce their engagement.
Ms. Manley is the daughter of Carla Tompkins (Jeff Turnbow) of Newsom Avenue. She is a 2002 graduate of Columbus East High School and a 2005 graduate of the University of Evansville and is a student at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. She is a law clerk at Voyles, Zahn and Paul in Indianapolis.
Mr. Newland is the son of Pam and Kenny Newland of Wehmeier Street. He is a 2000 graduate of Columbus East High School, attended Muscatine Community College in Muscatine, Iowa, and is employed by Edwards Electrical & Mechanical in Indianapolis.
The wedding will be Sept. 7 at Mill Race Park.