Merrill and Irene Johnson
Merrill and Irene Johnson of Taylor Road are celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary today.
Mr. Johnson and the former Irene Harris were married June 21, 1938, at Nashville Christian Church in Nashville, Ohio, by the Rev. George A. Harris.
Mr. Johnson retired in 1977 from Arvin Industries where he worked in labor relations.
Mrs. Johnson was a teacher at Central Middle School and also retired in 1977.
The couple have three children, Edward W. Johnson of Indianapolis and Merrillyn S. Reynolds and Douglas S. Johnson, both of Columbus.