Applicants sought for county commissions

Residents who are interested in serving on boards or working with the government should contact the Johnson County Council.

The council is looking for residents to appoint to a variety of boards at its Jan. 14 meeting.

They’ll pick a council attorney and appoint people to serve on the Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals, the Local Alcoholic Beverage Board, the Franklin Economic Development Commission, the Board of Zoning Appeals and the Park Board.

The full story is available to subscribers only.

Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here.

Not a subscriber? Become one today for as little as $11 by clicking here.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.