Follow The Republic:
• Walmart, 2125 N. U.S. 31: An employee reported at 2:24 p.m. Sunday that she lost a chain purse while on her break. The purse was later returned to her with $102 in cash missing.
• Walmart, 2125 N. U.S. 31: A loss prevention officer reported at 2:42 p.m. Sunday that two women stole candy, a lighter and cosmetics. The women left the store and drove away.
• Property-damage accidents
• 6:03 p.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 North and Loews Boulevard.
• 3:15 p.m. Saturday — Smith Valley Road and Restin Road.
• 1:36 p.m. Saturday — Broadway Street and Perry Street.
• 1:22 p.m. Friday — Honey Creek Road and Stones Crossing Road.
• Johnson County
• 2200 block of Woodsway Drive, Greenwood: A man reported at 7:51 a.m. Sunday that someone stole cash from his vehicle.
• 700 block of Sutton Drive, Greenwood: A man reported at 10:58 a.m. Sunday that someone stole a gun from his vehicle.
• 4700 block of Walton Street, Greenwood: A woman reported at 9:50 p.m. Sunday that two pieces of her jewelry were missing.
• Criminal mischief
• 200 block of Linden Ridge Trail, Greenwood: A woman reported at 6:36 a.m. Monday that someone broke the window on her vehicle.
• Property-damage accident
• 2 a.m. Monday — Morgantown Road and Olive Branch Road.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Robert Lee McMichel, 46, 5250 Falcon Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,200 bond.
• Damon P. Asher, 22, 707 Bison Creek Drive, Apt. I, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jessica Logan Roll, 25, 1876 Meyer St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $1,000 bond.
• Travis Wayne Hagan II, 23, 407 N. Franklin St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of invasion of privacy, stalking, intimidation, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct; held on $12,000 bond.
• Lidia Sanchez-Herrera, 30, 653 S. Peterman Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Anthony Allen Williams, 31, 1220 Linden Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
• Christopher D. Rubeo, 24, 402 S. Girls School Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Matthew Nolan McQuade, 36, 3683 Shoreline Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Terry L. Haskett, 44, 672 E. Worthington St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of theft/receiving stolen property and auto theft/receiving stolen parts; held on $4,000 bond.
• Michael T. Emberton, 37, 1313 Freemont Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $350 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Gabriel R. Duval, 36, 4675 Ridgemore Circle, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.