Follow The Republic:
• Property-damage accident
• 6:33 p.m. Monday — 100 block of Branigin Boulevard.
• Criminal mischief
• Bridlewood Drive and Stonehurst Drive: A man reported at 10:39 a.m. Thursday that someone spray painted profanities on the sidewalk near his home.
• Property-damage accidents
• 11:15 a.m. Thursday — Main Street and Commerce Parkway West.
• 4:30 p.m. Monday — Smith Valley Road and Schooley Drive.
• Personal-injury accident
• 4:22 p.m. Thursday — State Road 135 North and Fairview Place. Andersyn N. Benedict, 22, Greenwood and Samantha L. Lenz, 23, Indianapolis. Benedict reported chest pain.
• 100 block of West Broadway Street: Police responded at 8:09 a.m. Thursday to a report of fraudulent charges to a debit card.
• Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 2:52 p.m. Thursday to a report of a shoplifter.
• Criminal mischief
• The Gathering Place, 1495 W. Main St.: The owner reported at 7:04 p.m. Thursday that someone broke a window on a vehicle.
• Johnson County
• 9400 block of North Bend, Greenwood: A man reported at 4:38 p.m. Thursday that two juveniles attempted to steal materials from a construction site.
• 5200 block of Old Smith Valley Road, Greenwood: A man reported at 6:52 p.m. Wednesday another man opened utilities in his name at a home the complainant owned.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Alex M. Kuhn, 26, 1117 Enchanted View, Mooresville; arrested on a charge of resisting an officer; held without bond.
• Socorro Ramos-Martinez, 26, 3150 Sutherland Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Bawi Cung Thwang Lian, 33, 7224 Barnwell Place, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $256.50 bond.
• Cody T. Duke, 21, P.O. Box 564, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of battery and interference in reporting a crime; held on $2,000 bond.
• Leon Gene Eggers, 45, 530 Holmes Ave., Apt. 300, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $168 bond.
• Jan E. Meier, 49, 8332 Viva Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $150 bond.
• Stephen Salvatore Vitone, 61, 820 Cross Wind Court, Greenwood; arrested on charges of aggressive and reckless driving; released on $4,000 bond.
• Lakeshia Nicole Henderson, 25, 3173 Clary Crossing, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on charges of violation of probation; held without bond.
• Kyle Jacob Hazzard, 24, 7322 Creekbrook Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of dealing in synthetics; released on $3,000 bond.
• Anthony Blavid Mills, 32, 5620 Dollar Hide S Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended; released on $1,000 bond.
• Donald Lee Whitaker, 42, 13500 N. U.S. 31, Lot 53, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of dealing in methamphetamine; held on $90,000 bond.
• Montana E. Dayton, 18, 160 S. Workman Drive, Lot 8, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; released on $1,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Andrew Lynn Perry II, 22, 9046 S. County Road 250W, Flat Rock; released on $2,000 bond.
• Donald J. Ward, 20, 2835 S. Sheridan Ave., Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $2,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.