Follow The Republic:
• 500 block of South
• U.S. 31: Police responded at 8:17 a.m. Thursday to a report of stolen tools.
• 2100 block of Independence Drive: Police responded at 8:27 a.m. Friday to a report of a stolen car battery.
• Peck Street and Pinecrest Drive: Police responded at 7:20 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
• Macys, 1251 N. U.S.: Police responded at 2:43 p.m. Thursday to a report of a shoplifter. A woman was arrested.
• Tractor Supply, 1460 S. U.S. 31: Police responded at 7:59 p.m. Thursday to a report of a shoplifter.
• 1600 block of Honey
• Lane: Police responded at 7:08 p.m. Thursday to a report of battery.
• Department of storm water management, 5 p.m. today, town hall, 24 N. Main St.
• Redevelopment commission, 8 a.m. Tuesday, town hall.
• Town council, 1 p.m. Tuesday, town hall
• Town council, 6 p.m. Monday, town hall, 107 S. Holland St.
• Fire protection district
• Amity, 6 p.m. today, fire Department, 3274 S. County Road 550 East, Franklin
• Telecommunications council, 5:30 p.m. today, city hall, 70 E. Monroe St.
• Economic development commission, 4 p.m. Thursday, City Center, 300 S. Madison Ave.
• Johnson County
• Board of commissioners, 9 a.m., today, courthouse annex, 86 W. Court St., Franklin. On the agenda: discussion to allow alcohol sales in county park.
• Board of zoning appeals, 7 p.m., Tuesday, courthouse annex. An executive session will follow the regular meeting.
• Parks and recreation board, 7 p.m. Thursday, parks office, 2949 E. North St., Edinburgh.
• School boards
• Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson, public presentation on possible building project at Indian Creek Elementary School, 7 tonight, Indian Creek Middle School, 801 W. Indian Creek Drive, Trafalgar.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.