• Criminal mischief
• Province Park, 300 Branigin Blvd.: Police responded at 7:14 p.m. Monday to a report of juveniles pouring soda down a slide. The children claimed to be doing a science experiment.
• Circle K, 2105 E. King St.: Police responded at 10:31 p.m. Monday to a report of someone stealing a $1.59 jug of sweet tea from the store.
• 1500 block of Franklin Place Court: Police responded at 6:17 p.m. Monday to a report of a purse stolen from a front porch.
• 1100 block of Ebony Lane: Police responded at 5:14 p.m. Monday to a report of a stolen lawn mower.
• 2100 block of Bridlewood Drive: Police responded at 3:55 p.m. Monday to a report of a stolen bicycle.
• 1400 block of Amy Lane: Police responded at 3:54 p.m. Monday to a report of stolen car speakers.
• Johnson County
• 4300 block of West County Line Road: Police responded at 8:03 p.m. Monday to a report of a juvenile battering another person. The juvenile was arrested.
• Personal-injury accident
• 10:32 a.m. Monday — State Road 144 and County Road 125W: Robin G. Ramsey, 55; William T. Murphy, 86, reported minor bleeding on an elbow or lower arm; Christopher A. Turner, 2, reported pain on a lower arm or elbow.
• Crossroads Recycling Inc. 100 Eastview Drive, Franklin: Police responded at 9:28 a.m. Monday to a report of theft of 60 pounds of copper valued at about $100.
• 39th Street and South County Road 325E, Edinburgh: Police responded at 8:41 a.m. Monday to a report of several tools stolen from a construction site trailer.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!