Follow The Republic:
• 100 block of Galahad Drive: A man reported at 4:37 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole an air conditioning unit from his driveway.
• 2200 block of North Morton Street: A woman reported at 4:44 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole tools out of her truck.
• 100 block of 14th Street: A woman reported at 8:13 p.m. Tuesday that a relative slapped her.
• 300 block of Richey Street: Police responded at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday to a domestic incident. A woman said her husband held her down and punched her in the right eye. The man said his wife scratched and punched him. Both were arrested.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5 p.m. Tuesday — Main and Madison streets
• 4:59 p.m. Tuesday — Southpointe and Compass drives
• 3:45 p.m. Tuesday — 2100 block of North Morton Street
• 3:30 p.m. Tuesday — Kentucky and Duane streets
• Johnson County
• Indian Springs Golf Course, 6721 S. County Road 200W: An employee reported at 6:02 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole the beverage cart.
• Property-damage accident
• 10:40 p.m. Tuesday — County Road 500N and County Road 525E
• Jail bookings
• The following person recently was arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Duane A. Grant, 24, 544 Hunters Trail, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.