Follow The Republic:
• Property damage accidents
• 12:23 a.m. Saturday — 200 block of North Morton Street
• 5:44 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Banta Street
• 5 p.m. Friday — 100 block of North Forsythe Street
• Personal-injury accidents
• 3:28 p.m. Friday — Jefferson and Fairgrounds streets: Zoie L. O’Sullivan, 17, Franklin, and Michael C. Wood, 23, Greenwood. O’Sullivan reported neck pain.
• 12:09 p.m. Friday — Lynhurst and Circle drives: Darrell C. Holder, 67, Indianapolis, and Larry A. Gentry, 58, Franklin. Holder reported chest pain. Gentry had facial bleeding.
• Johnson County
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Dwan Gray, 19, 683 Pryor St.,
• Apt. C, Atlanta; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $1,000 bond.
• Bill Bennett Cox, 19, 8247 Eastshore Drive, Union City Ga.; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $1,000 bond.
• Timothy Lee Bridgeman, 52,
• 7625 Hayworth Road, West Newton; arrested on charges of dealing in methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $72,000 bond.
• Brian S. Daugherty, 42, 4512 E. Rocklane Road, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Gerald S. Nieman, 24, 5201 Sandstone Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Joel A. Locke, 25, 11037 Echo Trail, Indianapolis; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Larry Lee Miler, 42, 707 Fern St., Greenfield; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Kristine Yvonne Ridge, 35,
• 30 E. Main St., Greenwood;
• arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• The following people recently
• were arrested on charges of
• driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Chandus Kedron Linn, 23,
• 422 Main St., Hope; also arrested on a charge of possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• Sophia Rene Morgan, 33,
• 7950 S. Tipton Trail, Nineveh; also arrested on a charge of resisting an officer; held on $2,000 bond.
• Bryan G. Harding, 37,
• 1163 Janet Drive, Greenwood; held on $3,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.