Follow The Republic:
• Tearman Motel, 501 S. Morton St.: A woman reported at 9:14 a.m. Wednesday that an acquaintance punched her in the back of the head.
• 1500 block of Turning Leaf Drive: A woman reported at 7:32 a.m. Wednesday that someone broke the window of her vehicle and stole her purse.
• Property-damage accidents
• 7:24 a.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• 7:17 a.m. Thursday — Crescent and Frances streets
• 3:06 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Ransdell Drive
• 1:59 p.m. Wednesday — Johnson Avenue and King Street
• 600 block of East Main Street: Police responded at 2:39 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Sears, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft. A juvenile was arrested.
• Pizza Hut, 1022 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday to a report of battery.
• 700 block of Connors Drive: Police responded at 11:10 p.m. Wednesday to a report of burglary.
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• 2800 block of North County Road 500W, Bargersville: A man reported at 5:06 p.m. Wednesday that someone damaged a flagpole and light fixture.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Tyler Zane Gadberry, 23, 549 Yandes St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held without bond.
• Nicholas Grant Ridener, 18, 4705 Hickory Wood Row, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Humberto Escorcia-Zamora, 54, 3328 W. 64th St., Chicago; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $2,500 bond.
• Tara Leigh Strahl, 34, 1267 Priority Place, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
• Zachariah A. Pestana, 19, 87 Timberline Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of theft; released on $3,000 bond.
• Brian A. Abney, 33, 1130 Londonderry Lane, Greenwood; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication; held on $10,000 bond.
• Jeremy Lee Cram, 23, 922 Hardin Blvd., Apt. B, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of contempt of court and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,256 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.