Follow The Republic:
• Disorderly conduct
• 2100 block of Cedarmill Drive: Police responded at 9:28 p.m. Thursday to a report of disorderly conduct. A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
• Report taken at Franklin Police Department, 2801 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 2:11 p.m. Thursday to a report of fraud.
• Report taken at Franklin police department, 2801 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 3:27 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen scissor lift valued at about $10,000.
• Property-damage accidents
• 8:03 a.m. Thursday — Brookshire Drive and Hurricane Road: Lisa Calo, 28, Franklin, reported facial pain.
• 6:32 a.m. Thursday — State Road 44 and County Road 500E: David R. Short, 57, Franklin, reported neck pain; Kacie M. Peterman, 21, Franklin, reported pain in a lower leg, knee or foot.
• Criminal mischief
• Greenwood Park Mall parking lot, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 6:31 p.m. Thursday to a report of windows on two vehicles smashed.
• J.C. Penney, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 2:49 p.m. Thursday to a report of shoplifting. A woman was arrested and released on a summons to appear in court.
• Sam’s Club, 1101 Windhorst Way: Police responded at 1:03 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
• Greenwood Estates, 1598 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 7:40 a.m. Thursday to a report of stolen street signs.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5:18 p.m. Thursday — Main Street and Averitt Road
• 11:20 a.m. Thursday — Main and Washington streets
• 7:35 a.m. Thursday — Main Street and Walter Key Drive
• Personal-injury accident
• 4:46 p.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Smith Valley Road: Annamaria Doddridge, 30, Franklin; Wesley G. Dodson, 37, Indianapolis; Riley Dodson, 4, Indianapolis, reported neck pain.
• Johnson County
• Johnson County Jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: Police responded at 12:22 p.m. Thursday to a report of a fight between inmates.
• Job Corps, 3129 E. Edinburgh St., Edinburgh: Police responded at 11:20 a.m. Thursday to a report of battery. A juvenile was arrested.
• 3100 block of East Edinburgh Street: Police responded at 11:23 a.m. Thursday to a report of the theft of nearly $800 in cash.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Courtney M. Jones, 23, 446 Della Road, Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
• William Derek Fliehman, 25, 181 W. Waterbury Road, Apt. C, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Latease Laurette Coddington, 36, 19711 E. Green Valley Road, Black Canyon City, Ariz.; arrested on charges of burglary and possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine; held on $43,000 bond.
• Richard Lee Moore, 48, 376 E St., Idaho Falls, Idaho; arrested on charges of burglary and possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine; held on $43,000 bond.
• Willie F. Gates, 27, 2139 E. Hanna Ave., Apt. E12, Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Lillie Ford, 20, 110 Lincoln St., Second Floor, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance; released on $2,000 bond.
• Melissa Andrea Wilke, 36, 5326 Bay Harbor Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft; released on $3,000 bond.
• Hector G. Hernandez, 47, 5337 Turtle Creek, Apt. 2, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without a license; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.