Follow The Republic:
• Property-damage accident
• 7:25 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Earlywood Drive
• 300 block of Hurricane Street: A woman reported at 3:02 a.m. Thursday that a relative stole a vehicle and a debit card.
• Property-damage accident
• 7:30 p.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Emerson Avenue
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave: Police responded at 4:34 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft. A man was issued a summons to appear in court.
• 1100 block of Balmoral Way: Police responded at 7:18 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a missing vehicle.
• Fireside Bar parking lot, 997 E. County Line Road: Police responded at 8:27 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of laptops from a vehicle.
• Johnson County
• Traffic offense
• 6100 block of West Smith Valley Road: Police stopped a vehicle at
• 12:37 a.m. Thursday with a broken light. Two people were arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Zachary T. Morris, 20, 46 W. South St., Mooresville; arrested on charges of bond forfeiture and a Morgan County warrant; held without bond.
• Linda L. Garcia, 51, 2041 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on
• $2,000 bond.
• Brian Keith Higgins, 44, 2827 Willow Oaks Drive, Fort Wayne; arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
• Raymond Eugene Hodson, 26, 305 Morris St., Edinburgh; arrested on charge of probation revocation; held on $5,000 bond.
• Justin K. Norris, 23, 2614 Larman Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
• Eric Lee Charles Clark, 35, 11 Hidden Bay Drive, Apt. P, Greenwood; arrested on charges of battery, domestic battery, strangulation and intimidation; released on $8,000 bond.
• Allison Marie Beck, 21, 4508 W. 28th St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Stanley W. Hatton, 46, 4040 Kessler Blvd., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Apiphany S. Porter, 25, 2408 Gale St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Christopher Michael Bennett, 30, 222 N. Gladstone Ave., Columbus; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Adam Scott Kendall, 39, 1929 Central Park Blvd. West, Greenwood; also arrested on a charge of leaving the scene of a property damage accident; held on $4,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.