Follow The Republic:
• First block of Bryant Court: A man reported at 8:52 a.m. Tuesday that a refrigerator and stove were missing from a rental home.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5:22 a.m. Wednesday — Interstate 65 at the 90-mile marker
• 6:14 p.m. Tuesday — Graham Road and Earlywood Drive
• 11:20 a.m. Tuesday — 200 block of North Morton Street
• 700 block of Ashford Lane: Police responded at 9:43 a.m. Tuesday to a report of stolen clothing.
• 400 block of East Main Street: Police responded at 2:38 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of license plates.
• 1500 block of American Way: Police responded at 2:13 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Johnson County
• Johnson County jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: An officer reported at 10 a.m. Tuesday that an inmate hit an officer’s wrist against a food port, causing injury.
• 5500 block of East State Road 44, Franklin: A man reported at 12:25 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a license plate off his truck.
• 800 block of West State Road 44, Franklin: A woman reported at 1:26 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a decorative statue from her yard.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Brandon Joseph Guise, 29, 5934 Dearwood Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• Cynthia L. Conly, 47, 8414 Bittersweet Lake Road, Trafalgar; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Tyler John Alexander Bartnovsky, 21, 34 Highland Ave., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Lisa A. Johnston, 44, 714 N. Ohio St., Greensburg; arrested on a charge of theft; released on $3,000 bond.
• Lorrie A. Holmes, 51, 599 Parker St., Whiteland; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Courtney Myer Schreiber, 24, 1972 Red Oak Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of forgery; held on $6,000 bond.
• John David Shaw, 20, 2991 Sentiment Lane, Greenwood; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $2,070 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.