Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• 1400 block of East Jefferson Street: A woman reported at 5:33 p.m. Sunday that someone damaged the sliding glass door on her apartment.
• Property damage accidents
• 8:05 a.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Street.
• 1:36 p.m. Sunday — 2100 block of North Morton Street.
• 11:04 a.m. Friday — Hurricane Road and Amy Lane.
• 2:01 p.m. Friday — 2100 block of State Road 44 East.
• 100 block of South Middle Street: Police responded at 9:48 a.m. Sunday to a report of theft from a garage.
• 1200 block of Stonehedge Drive: Police responded at 10:13 a.m. Sunday to a report of stolen auto parts.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 3:40 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft. A man was issued a summons to appear in court.
• Buffalo Wild Wings, 1077 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 11:44 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft of food.
• Johnson County
• 5000 block of Mount Pleasant Street: A woman reported at 7 a.m. Sunday that someone entered her vehicle and stole her wallet.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Ralph Tyrone Davis, 30, 1788 E. Jefferson St., Franklin; arrested on charges of battery, criminal confinement, criminal deviate conduct and theft/receiving stolen property; held on $27,000 bond.
• Derek Marquell Hunter, 41, 2101 Olympia Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jason D. Shearer, 31, 4011 Independence Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $1,000 bond.
• Juan Martin Ramirez, 31, 627 Coffee St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Brandon A. Gunter, 25, 458 E. County Road 775S, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of resisting law enforcement; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.