• Residential entry
• 2000 block of Bridlewood Drive: A woman reported at 12:06 a.m. Sunday that someone entered her home, damaged her front door and went through cabinets and drawers. Nothing was taken.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into jail:
• Charlie N. Gordon, 30, 2029 Alton St., Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jordan M. Gerke, 31, 2221 Village Crossing Drive East, Apt. H, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Ryan M. Harder, 30, 501 N. Grant St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; held on $6,000 bond.
• Camren D. Elliott, 18, 1364 Pin Oak Court, Martinsville; arrested on a warrant from another state and possession of marijuana; held without bond.
• Christopher Charles Taylor, 28, 5802 Haverford Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $7,500 bond.
• James Robert Spray, 24, 5603 Nuckols Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $3,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• William J. Duncan, 37, 3230 Hartshire Drive, Apt. 16, Bargersville; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!