Follow The Republic:
• Work One, 97 Lovers Lane: A woman reported at 4:37 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a temporary license plate from her vehicle.
• 200 block of Terre Haute Street: A woman reported at 10:58 a.m. Tuesday that an acquaintance took her car and used her debit card without her
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:55 p.m. Tuesday — 1700 block of North Morton Street
• 4:53 p.m. Tuesday — 1100 block of North Morton Street
• 4:42 p.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Martin Place
• 10:54 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• Johnson County
• 2400 block of West Indian Creek Road: A realty agent told a man at 6:33 p.m. Monday that someone broke into a home he had for sale. Eight feet of copper wire was stolen.
• Personal-injury accidents
• 4 p.m. Tuesday — Graham and Earlywood roads: Jacob Eldridge, 27, Greenwood; and Gary Meyer, 51, Indianapolis. Both drivers reported
• back pain.
• 7:08 a.m. Wednesday — County Road 200E and County Road 300S: Lisa D. Spoonemore, 33, Franklin, reported back pain.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Adam John Bauman, 34, 453 Kennedy Drive, Mount Vernon; arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine; held on $6,000 bond.
• Michael Allen Cooper, 33, 1101 Westwood Drive, Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $5,000 bond.
• David Joseph Fields, 23, 851 Gristmill Drive, Franklin; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Tyler Allen Pottorff, 28, 619 N. Mulberry St., Martinsville; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property and resisting law enforcement; released on $4,000 bond.
• Nicholas K. Pugh, 33, 149 Forum Drive, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
• Larry David Sommers, 50, 1109 Constitution Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of criminal mischief; released on $1,000 bond.
• Dean Dowell, 49, 1248 N. Indiana St., Mooresville; arrested on a charge of escape; held on $3,000 bond.
• Hniar Mang Sang Te, 39, 961 Linsmore North Drive, Apt. E, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
• Lian Ceu Thang, 37, 953 Parliament Place, Apt. 1731, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
• Heather L. Busch, 18, 1934 S. Gladstone Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $200 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.