Follow Daily Journal:
• Property-damage accident
• 3:26 p.m. Friday — 2100 block of North Morton Street.
• Personal-injury accident
• 9:57 p.m. Sunday — Home Avenue and Jefferson Street: Kevin D. Knight, 49, Franklin; and Michael D. Hazelgrove, 47, Nineveh. Hazelgrove reported neck pain.
• Kohl’s, 415 Mallory Parkway: Police responded at 8:08 p.m. Saturday to a report of shoplifting.
• Johnson County
• Property-damage accident
• 12:56 p.m. Sunday — Interstate 65 at the 93-mile marker.
• Underage drinking
• 4100 block of North County Road 525E: An officer saw a car balanced on a landscaping rock at 11:15 p.m. Sunday. The driver of the vehicle said she went to back out of the driveway and hit the rock. She was arrested for consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Criminal mischief
• 4300 block of West County Line Road: A woman reported at 10:01 a.m. Friday that someone broke out the windows on her vehicle.
• Whiteland Tire and Fleet, 3474 E. County Road 500N: An employee
• reported at 5:16 p.m. Sunday that someone stole tires and rims from
• the business.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Cassi Jo Hendershot, 28, 7465 Wild Turkey Hollow, Nashville; arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; released on $3,000 bond.
• Gillford Patrick, 39, 4869 Lambert Hill Lane, Nineveh; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property and possession of a controlled substance; held on $6,000 bond.
• John X. Lopez, 51, 504 Dan Jones Road, Plainfield; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $1,000 bond.
• Shawn Allen Holland, 42, 601 S. Walnut St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of criminal mischief and unlawful
• entry of a motor vehicle; released on $2,000 bond.
• Tania Mendoza, 32, 3049 Southwest Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
• Jaziel R. Torres, 19, 3036 S. Brill Road, Apt. B68, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
• Jason Steven Howard, 30, 12315 Buckley Blvd., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Octavious Comer, 37, 2448 Winfield Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Willy D. Grider, 36, 540 N. Park Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,000 bond.
• Tifani Leighne Bafford, 20, 8245 S. Forest Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held on $1,000 bond.
• Terry Lee England, 38, 516 S. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine, and possession of paraphernalia; held on $14,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked
• into jail:
• Kyle A. French, 27, 904 S. Pleasant St., Edinburgh; also arrested on charges of possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and public intoxication; held on $8,000.
• Kevin Dean Knight, 49, 885 W. Jefferson St., Apt. 885½, Franklin; also arrested on charges of leaving the scene of a personal-injury accidents, resisting an officer and intimidation; held on $6,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.