Follow The Republic:
• 300 block of North Morton Street: Police responded at 8:05 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen vehicle.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5:46 p.m. Thursday — 325 Minuteman Way
• 4:53 p.m. Thursday — 50 S. Morton St.
• 12:53 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Simon Road
• Johnson County
• 5000 block of West County Road 700S: Police responded at 10:50 a.m. Thursday to a report of a home break-in. The house was broken into and ransacked.
• Criminal mischief
• 100 block of Shady Brook Heights: Police responded at 10:22 a.m. Thursday to a report of someone finding two holes in the windshield of a vehicle parked in a driveway.
• 200 block of Pennswood Road: Police responded at 1:30 p.m. Thursday to a report of fraudulent credit union transactions totaling about $300.
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Fredy Mendoza Hernandez, 33, 5750 San Paulo Circle, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,000 bond.
• Kimberly N. Beardsley, 27, 317 Beechwood Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
• Roger Kevin Silver, 58, 1199 Hospital Road, Lot 41, Franklin; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
• Keisha Lynn Burton, 24, 104 S. Pleasant St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of unlawful possession of a syringe, legend drug deception, false reporting or informing, possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia; held on $28,000 bond.
• Monica Lynn Thayer, 31, 9175 E. County Road 800N, Hope; arrested on Bartholomew and Marion county warrants; held without bond.
• Richard L. Gahwiller, 38, 203 Market St., Hope; arrested on a charge of auto theft; held on $600 bond.
• Thomas Clifford Rexroat, 30, 1411 E. Perry St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended or revoked; held on $1,000 bond.
• Timothy Michael Britt, 27, 1333 Oliver St., Indianapolis; arrested for probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.