Follow The Republic:
• 1700 block of Younce Street: A man reported at 7 a.m. Tuesday that someone entered his vehicle and stole two gifts.
• 3100 block of Westpointe Drive: A woman reported at 7:57 p.m. Wednesday that someone entered her home and stole medication and a game system.
• Property-damage accidents
• 10:45 p.m. Tuesday — Hurricane and Cincinnati streets
• 7:51 p.m. Tuesday — Jefferson Street and Home Avenue
• 2:02 p.m. Tuesday — Interstate 65 at the 90-mile marker
• 9:40 a.m. Monday — Hurricane Street and Arvin Road
• Johnson County
• Personal-injury accident
• 9:45 p.m. Tuesday — County Road 900S and County Road 250W: Tristin J. Mickley, 17, Nineveh, and Beth E. Dickey, 29, Martinsville. Mickley reported knee, lower leg or foot pain. Dickey reported elbow or lower arm pain.
• 2100 block of South State Road 135, Franklin: A woman reported at 5:40 p.m. Monday that someone stole crystals from her home.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Nicholas R. Bolin, 26, 1751 Younce St., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $300 bond.
• David Jason Coons, 45, 7916 Santolina Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of contempt of court and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $2,709.50 bond.
• Jimmy Earl Hendricks, 19, address unknown; arrested on charges of unlawful possession of a syringe, sale of a lookalike controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia; held on $11,000 bond.
• Jhirmack Laparys Dawson, 32, 315 E. Main Cross St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $3,000 bond.
• Ronald L. Luttrell, 45, 406 Forest Park Drive South; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Amy Marie Bolluyt, 41, 821 S. Franklin Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jeremy A. Johnson, 32, 5437 Gamble Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of habitual traffic violation; held on $3,000 bond.
• Bruce W. Cloer, 50, 608 Carol Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held without bond.
• Kenneth P. Roberts, 45, 249 W. Pearl St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $3,000 bond.
• Heather Marie Foster, 43, 7837
• N. County Road 650W, Fairland; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Christopher Edward Parker, 47, 2937 Cadogan Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.