Follow Daily Journal:
• Walmart, 2125 N. Morton St.: A man reported at 11:04 a.m. Wednesday that a man loaded a large amount of unpaid merchandise into a van.
• Christina House, 1435 Christian Blvd.: A resident reported at 4:04 p.m. Wednesday that $20 was missing from her wallet.
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:34 p.m. Tuesday — State Road 44 and County Road 500E
• 6:38 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Drive
• 4:21 p.m. Friday — 1200 block of U.S. 31 North
• 4:03 p.m. Friday — Main Street and U.S. 31
• Sears, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 2:08 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a man who attempted to steal items from the store. The man fled on foot.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave: Police responded at 6:20 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft. A woman was arrested.
• Verizon Wireless, 81 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 6:49 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
• Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 7:58 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
• Property-damage accidents
• 6:11 p.m. Tuesday — Stop 18 Road and U.S. 31
• 4:20 p.m. Tuesday — Smith Valley and Averitt roads
• 6:25 p.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Demaree Road
• 5:59 p.m. Friday — Honey Creek and Curry roads
• Personal-injury accident
• 7:33 a.m. Tuesday — Main and Water streets: Carmen L. Gent , 33, Indianapolis; and Chad O. Graves, 29, Franklin. Gent reported neck pain.
• Johnson County
• 600 block of East County Road 600S: A woman reported at 12:43 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole her credit cards.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Timothy A. Biddle, 47, 171½ W. Broadway St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Sheila Mae Hammond, 48, 5129 Southgreen Drive, Apt. 6, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft; held on $3,000 bond.
• Dane J. Norris, 29, 1538 E. Bradbury Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Rupinder Singh, 29, 2908 Bluff Road, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of dealing in a Schedule I, II or III controlled substance; held without bond.
• Veerpartap Singh, 18, 7805 Five Points Road, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of dealing in a Schedule I, II or III controlled substance; released on $24,000 bond.
• Jerel E. Barger, 41, 34 E. County Road 900S, Shelbyville; arrested on charges of resisting an officer and dealing in methamphetamine; held on $18,000 bond.
• Gonzalo Cruz-Arias, 25, 1016 Wallington Circle, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
• Dustin Edward Blackwell, 19,
• 5078 Russell Lane, Greenwood; arrested an out-of-county warrant and on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held without bond.
• David A. Eaton, 23, 1073 Torino Court, Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended or revoked; released on $1,000 bond.
• Enos L. Dotson, 44, 703 N. Trafalgar Pointe Way, Apt. 29, Trafalgar; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jonathan Riley Hanshew, 25, 4948 W. County Road 400S, Trafalgar; arrested on charges of domestic battery and strangulation; held without bond.
• Anthony Ray Reecer, 53, 520 E. Raymond St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $550 bond.
• Lynnsie F. Coward, 25, 1178 Cutler Lane, Greenwood; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $7,466 bond.
• Wayne A. Vieira, 53, 1424 Sandy Bay Drive, Apt. A, Greenwood; arrested on an out-of-state warrant; held without bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Darcey E. Gramse, 24, 585 Mallory Parkway, Franklin; released on
• $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.