Follow The Republic:
• 2000 block of Younce Street: A man reported at 7:45 a.m. Tuesday that someone entered two vehicles on his property and stole loose change.
• Christina House, 1435 Christian Blvd.: A resident reported at 10:04 a.m. Monday that two necklaces were missing.
• 1900 block of Younce Street:
• A woman reported at 5:58 a.m. Tuesday that change was missing from her vehicle.
• Franklin College, 101 Branigin Blvd.: An employee reported at 10:24 a.m. Tuesday that she saw a suspicious man in the building where she works. Her wallet was stolen from her purse in her office. The man was arrested.
• Criminal mischief
• 900 block of Brookhaven Drive: A man reported at 7:55 p.m. Monday that a passenger-side window on his vehicle was broken.
• 1800 block of Churchill Road: A woman reported at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday that someone went through her vehicle. Nothing was missing.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5:38 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Earlywood Drive
• 8:35 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Acorn Boulevard
• 1100 block of Paradise Court:
• Police responded at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of necklaces.
• Meijer, 150 Marlin Drive: Police responded at 2:35 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a theft of a wallet.
• Johnson County
• 6900 block of U.S. 31 South, Edinburgh: A man reported at 2:26 p.m. Tuesday that someone entered his vehicle and stole ear buds and a stereo face plate. The steering column was damaged.
• 3900 block of South County Road 475W: A man reported at 2:54 p.m. Tuesday that someone entered his house and stole a camera and two guns.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Ronnie Kent Long, 47, 852 Delbrook Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $2,000 bond.
• Angela Rae Cole, 44, 7144 Constitution Drive, Apt. B, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $450 bond.
• Jerilyn D. Rancher, 45, 10919 Amber Glow Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $300 bond.
• Conner David Kloss, 20, 8220 Crosser Circle, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of criminal mischief; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jawaan Wilson, 30, 5125 Brandywine Drive, Apt. 112, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Douglas A. Sprunger, 52, 2310 Werges Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $168 bond.
• Isaac Franklin, 25, 2461 N. Arlington Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $5,000 bond.
• Jacob D. Bennett, 26, 800 N. Main St., Apt. B, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $1,000 bond.
• Joshua Bruce Bennett, 23, 11 Westview Place, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $2,000 bond.
• Brandon Parker, 19, 800 N. Main St., Franklin; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and reckless possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• Marcus Devol Minter, 42, 638 S. Second St., Apt. 3, Louisville, Ky.; arrested on a charge of theft; held on $3,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Bruce W. Shelton, 62, 7920 Hoop Road, Indianapolis; released on $1,000 bond.
• Mohinder Singh, 56, 1085 Chula Vista Court, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
• Scott A. Ruddle, 40, 120 Deborah Lane, Whiteland; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.